Kisses Cups W/ Peanut Butter FillingFrom fattening_up 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Line 24 small muffin cups with small paper bake cups. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- 2. Place 48 chocolates in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave at medium for 1 minute; stir. Add additional 10 seconds if needed. Stir after every heating just until chocolate is melted. Using a small brush, coat inside of paper cups with melted chocolate.
- 3. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Reapply chocolate to any thin spots. Refrigerate until firm, preferably overnight. Gently peel paper from chocolate cups.
- 4. Beat peanut butter, powdered sugar, and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed in small bowl until smooth. Spoon into chocolate cups. Before serving, top each cup with a chocolate piece.
- 5. Cover; store cups in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfattening_up South San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!