Cocoa CookiesFrom fattening_up 5 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup Hershey's cocoa shopping list
- 54 Hershey's milk chocolate kisses shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 & 2/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Beat butter, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Add pecans; beat until well blended. Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- 2. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove wrappers from chocolates. Mold scant tablespoon of dough around each chocolate, covering completely. Shape into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Roll in powdered sugar. Roll in powdered sugar again just before serving, if desired.
The Cookfattening_up South San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!