Crock Pot Santa Fe ChickenFrom daynah 5 years ago
- 24 oz (1 1/2) lbs chicken breast shopping list
- 14.4 oz can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies shopping list
- 15 oz can black beans shopping list
- 8 oz frozen corn shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 14.4 oz can fat free chicken broth shopping list
- 3 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (to taste) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt in the crock pot.
- Season chicken breast with salt and lay on top.
- Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
- Adjust salt and seasoning.
- Serve over rice (extra pts).
- Four thingie+ per serving.
The Cookdaynah Marietta, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!