Peach Bread PuddingFrom rhodesbread 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place cubes in a sprayed 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, almond extract and 1 cup peach pie filling.
- Mix well.
- Pour over roll cubes.
- Press down with a spoon to make sure all of the roll cubes are covered with egg mixture.
- If time permits, let soak for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F 30-40 minutes.
- Heat remaining pie filling and serve over warm pudding.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!