Banana BreadFrom yummers 9 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- all-purpose flour 1 1/2 cups shopping list
- baking powder 1 1/4 tsp shopping list
- baking soda 1/2 tsp shopping list
- ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp shopping list
- salt 1/8 tsp shopping list
- 2 slightly beaten egg whites shopping list
- mashed banana 1 cup ( about 3 medium bananas) shopping list
- sugar 3/4 cup shopping list
- cooking oil 1/4 cup shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly coat an 8x4x2 loaf pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside
- In a large bowl, stir together the egg whites, banana, sugar and oil.
- Add flour mixture all at once to banana mixutre.
- Stir just until moistened ( the batter will be lumpy).
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool completely on rack.
The Cookyummers Port Moody, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!