Spaghetti Squash AlfredoFrom karenkola 4 years ago
- • 1 medium spaghetti squash shopping list
- • 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® condensed cream of celery soup (low sodium/ 98% Fat Free) shopping list
- • 1 cup milk shopping list
- • 1 cup low-fat swiss cheese shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- • broccoli/carrot mix shopping list
- • Chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- • chives shopping list
- • onion powder shopping list
- • 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- • black pepper shopping list
- • French fried onion rings shopping list
- • Optional- cooked chicken Breast, cubed (season with garlic & olive oil) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cut squash in half, scoop out and discard seeds. Place cut side down in microwave dish. Add 1/8 to ¼ cup water in bottom of dish and cover with saran wrap. Cook on high for 8 to 10 minutes. Carefully remove wrap and let cool. Scrape flesh with fork to separate the spaghetti-like strands.
- Cut in half, scoop out and discard seeds . Lay cut side down on cake pan or glass baking dish. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Let cool. Scrape the flesh with fork to separate the spaghetti-like strands.
- 2. Steam the Broccoli and Carrots al dente. Remove excess water/pat dry if needed.
- 3. Place the hot spaghetti squash in pan/baking dish. Add the soup, milk and the Swiss cheese and mix well. Add chicken, veggies, parsley, chives, onion powder, minced garlic and pepper.
- 4. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and French Fried Onion Rings.
- 5. Bake 425 for 15 min until bubbly.
The Cookkarenkola Blair, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!