Chicken Caesar SaladFrom madeyoulaff 2 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts (may be mixed in with salad or used as topper) shopping list
- 1/2 cup (light tasting) olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 Cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tsp Reg mustard shopping list
- 2 Tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2-3 Gloves garlic shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- romaine lettuce (large head) shopping list
- croutons (I use garlic flavored) shopping list
How to make it
- Grill or fry chicken breasts with your favorite spices ( I use garlic powder and pepper) and slice in bite sized strips
- In the meantime put all other ingredients in the blender and blend well (umm not lettuce or croutons) Then put in fridge to chill
- Prepare Romaine lettuce in bite sized chunks, (if you are washing it make sure it is very dry or dressing will get watered down.)
- When everything is ready, either mix it all in a big salad bowl, or mix the lettuce, croutons and dressing in large bowl and add chicken to individual bowls after.
- This is a favorite and I always get hounded for the recipe!! Enjoy!!!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- madeyoulaff Kamloops, Canada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmadeyoulaff Kamloops, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!