Sticky Thai ChickenFrom katto 4 years ago
- 1 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 large red chillies shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon of grated ginger shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 1/6 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 4 chicken fillets halved shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coriander shopping list
- 1 cup jasmine rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the oil, chillies and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the lime juice, fish sauce and brown sugar and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook for 8 minutes.
- Increase the heat to high, turn the chicken and cook for a further 5 minutes or until golden, sticky and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with the coriander and serve with jasmine rice or steamed vegetables.
The Cookkatto Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!