Vegan Yellow CakeFrom stormy_ide_girl 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Prepare cake pans: Line 2/ 8-inch round or square cake pans with parchment paper or grease bottom and sides of the pan. Then flour the pan.
- 3 Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- 4 Add vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract; whisk until no lumps appear and batter is smooth.
- 5 Add vinegar, stir about seven times, and quickly pour into pan.
- 6 Bake around 30 minutes, until cake begins to pull away from sides and/or toothpick inserted in the center pulls out clean.
- 7 Let sit for ten to fifteen minutes, invert, and cool on rack.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- stormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!