Tuna Noodle Casserole DishFrom Kayde 3 years ago
- 12 oz medium egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 c cooked green peas (i like frozen) shopping list
- 2 can(s) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese (i have also used fiesta cheese mix) shopping list
- 2- 6 oz can(s) tuna, drained and flaked shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2-1 c soft bread crumbs (i use frozen pepperidge farm garlic cheese toast, thawed just a few sec in the microwave, then run through the food processor...i keep bags of this in the freezer at all times,) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp melted butter (if you use the garlic cheese toast you won't need this) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 2 1/2 to 3 quart casserole dish
- combine the noodles, peas, soup, milk, cheese, and tuna. Add salt and pepper. Put in casserole dish.
- Toss bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over the top. If you use the frozen garlic cheese toast, omit this step.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Until hot and bubbly and bread topping is nice and golden brown.
- You can also add fresh or dried minced onions or garlic to this recipe.