Lemony Lentil SoupFrom Kokopelli 5 years ago
- 2 T olive oil shopping list
- 2 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 t rosemary shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups lentils, uncooked shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 salt shopping list
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 t grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 t lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook onions, garlic, and rosemary in oil until onions are tender.
- Stir in lentils, water, and salt.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 1 hour.
- Stir in spinach, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
- Cover and simmer about 5 minutes, or until spinach is tender.
The CookKokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!