Chocolate Lava CupcakeFrom Nerfxi 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your magical oven to 190'C & Line a muffin/bun tray with 8 paper baking cases.
- Throw margarine, sugar, egg, flour & cocoa powder into a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Spoon half the mixture into your paper cases, using a teaspoon - make an indentation in the centre of each cake. Break chocolate evenly into 8 squares and place on top of each indent, then spoon remaining mixture on top.
- Bake your cuppycakes for 20 minutes or until well risen & spongey. Let cupcakes 'rest' for 2-3 minutes before serving, dust with icing sugar ;)
The CookNerfxi Candy Mountain, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!