Spinach Stuffed MushroomsFrom melaniepais345 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons 365 Everyday Value extra virgin olive oil, divided shopping list
- 2 (8-oz) packages button or baby bella mushrooms, stems removed and finely chopped, caps left intact shopping list
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 (1-pound) pkg frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water shopping list
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushroom stems, onions, salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl along with spinach, toss well; set aside to cool. Arrange mushroom caps in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Add Feta, salt and pepper to spinach mixture then divide filling evenly between mushrooms, mounding it in the center of each. Drizzle mushrooms with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and bake until softened and juicy, about 20 minutes.
The Cookmelaniepais345 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!