Easy Rose Pasta SauceFrom wylddwoman 3 years ago
- 8 oz. can Hunt's No salt Added tomato sauce shopping list
- 20 oz. can Don Pepino pizza sauce shopping list
- 14.5 oz. can Hunt's diced tomatoes (drained) shopping list
- 15 oz. jar Francesco Rinaldi alfredo sauce shopping list
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp basil shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 2 dashes cayenne pepper shopping list
- fresh cracked pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 quart slow cooker shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the tomato sauce, pizza sauce and diced tomatoes in the slow cooker.
- Add the bouillon cubes and spices.
- Heat on "high" for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add the alfredo sauce, and heat on "low" for 1 more hour.
- Chose your favorite pasta and add-ins and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- wylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!