Burnt Sugar CordialFrom xtrahotsauce 5 years ago
How to make it
- place half cup a sugar in saucepan
- The Juice of one lemon
- a pinch o salt
- a quater cup of water
- put on high heat,wait till the sugar thickens and just starts to smoke,run outside with the saucepan.Haha, this will stop the smoke alarm from ringing.
- when smoke settles add the rest of the water and sugar,put back on stove high heat,it will thicken to cordial consistency
- take off Heat and let cool.Once this cools add to lemon and lime iced tea so delicious and yummy! Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- xtrahotsauce Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookxtrahotsauce Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!