Sauteed SpinachFrom wylddwoman 3 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the olive oil in the pan over medium high heat and add the raisins and pine nuts. Toast the pine nuts until light brown, stirring constantly for even browning. The raisins will plump as the heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, add the garlic and saute 3 more minutes.
- Slowly add the spinach (if there is water on the leaves it will spit, so be cautious), stirring constantly, and cook until all the spinach is wilted.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- wylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!