Pampered Chef Three-cheese Garden PizzaFrom wylddwoman 4 years ago
- 1 package (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini shopping list
- 2 plum or roma tomatoes shopping list
- 1 c. mushrooms shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves (pressed) shopping list
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c. grated fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp Pampered Chef Pantry italian seasoning mix (or any italian seasoning mix you have) shopping list
- Large round or rectangular pizza stone shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Using lightly floured roller, roll pizza crust either into a 14-inch circle on a large round stone, or roll to the edges of a srectangular stone.
- Bake crust 7 minutes. Remove from oven; place aside to cool a bit.
- Using a mandoline or very sharp knife, thin slice the onion, zucchini and tomatoes. An egg slicer works well fto slice the mushrooms.
- Press the garlic over crust and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheeses evenly over crust, and top evenly with onion, zucchini, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Spread the Parmesan cheese over the vegetables and sprinkle with seasoning mix.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Cut into or squares wedges with a pizza cutter.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- wylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!