Hello Dolly Dessert BarsFrom wylddwoman 3 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 c. graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 12 oz. butterscotch chips shopping list
- 1 c. flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 c. chopped pecans, almonds, or walnuts shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz.) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 9" x 13" baking pan shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in the microwave until fully liquified.
- Coat the baking pan with cooking spray, and pour in the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the butter and let it start to absorb while you measure out the rest of the ingredients.
- (If you want to, you can pat the graham cracker base even, but it's not necessary.)
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, nuts and coconut, in that order, evenly over the graham cracker base.
- Evenly pour the condensed milk over everything, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars or squares.
The Cookwylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!