Pepperoni RollsFrom rhodesbread 5 years ago
- 12 Rhodes™ dinner rolls or 1 loaf Rhodes™ white bread Dough, thawed to room temperature shopping list
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh basil shopping list
- 4 ounces pepperoni shopping list
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Spray board or counter with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll combined rolls or loaf into 12x16-inch rectangle.
- Spread sauce over dough and sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Top with pepperoni and cheese.
- Starting with long side, roll up jelly-roll style.
- Cut into 12 rolls.
- Place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle rolls with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!