Gingerbread MenFrom Peaches2167 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180oC / 350F / Gas Mark 4
- 1. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
- 2. Add bicarbonate of soda, golden syrup and egg yolk and stir well.
- 3. Sift the flour and spices into the bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- 4. Shape into a ball and knead lightly on a work surface until smooth.
- 5. Wrap and chill for about 30 mins before using
- 6. Thinly roll out dough and use prefered cookie cutters to cut out shapes.
- 7. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet leaving a space between each.
- 8. Bake for 10 - 12 mins until slightly risen and golden in colur.
- 9. Transfer to a wire tray to cool.
- 10. When cool, decorate
The CookPeaches2167 Dundalk, Ireland
- Not added to any groups yet!