Bone Suckin' Cheddar BiscuitsFrom juliebonesuckin 5 years ago
- Bone Suckin' Hot seasoning, 1 1/2 tsp. shopping list
- Self-Rising flour, 2 cups shopping list
- paprika, 1/2 tsp. shopping list
- cayenne, 1/4 tsp. shopping list
- butter, 3/4 stick, cold and cut in small pieces, plus 2 Tbsp. to melt and brush biscuits. shopping list
- sharp cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups shopping list
- milk, 1 cup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450˚. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray baking sheet with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, Bone Suckin' Hot Seasoning & Rub, paprika and cayenne.
- Using a pastry blender work butter pieces into flour mixture or you may also pulse the flour mixture and butter in a food processor. Stir in cheese and mix well. Add milk to flour mixture and stir creating your dough.
- Place dough onto a floured surface and roll out to about a 3/4 inch thickness. Using a biscuit cutter, cut biscuits into rounds and reroll the dough as needed.
- Place biscuits on prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake 10 minutes or until the biscuits are lightly browned.
- For a beautiful finished look, brush the tops of baked biscuits with melted butter.
The Cookjuliebonesuckin Raleigh, North Carolina
- Not added to any groups yet!