Gluten-free/diary-free Low-fat Banana Chocolate Ice CreamFrom stellabg 3 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the fresh bananas and chop them. Place in the food processor. Add the apple juice concentrate, carob powder and vanilla extract. if you are not sure your vanilla extract is certified gluten-free, do not use it. Add some pure cinnamon or other flavor to choice. You can add chocolate chips, banana chips, ground nuts (mix of all)... Use your immagination. All organic. If you can't find apple juice concentrate, which is very similar to honey but twice sweeter than it, you can use 1/3 cup splenda... or other sweetener to choice.
- Blend all ingredients in the food processor, on high speed, until it's smooth and creamy.
- transfer into a freeze container. I've used an old ice cream container.
- Freeze for about 5-6 hours. Even more. It will never freeze like un ice, but will remain creamy, like the perfect ice cream consistancy.
The Cookstellabg Nicotera, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!