Spicy Snow Fungi Mushroom Salad (yam Hed Hou Nou Khow)From tanwiratchada 3 years ago
- 1 pieces dried snow fungi mushroom shopping list
- 100 g. ground pork shopping list
- 1 tbsp chili chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced onion shopping list
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into long thin strips shopping list
- 1 tbsp Chinese celery chopped shopping list
- 1 spring onion cut into 1" shopping list
- 1 tsp fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- seasoning powder shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Let snow fungi soaked in warm water for 30 minutes.
- 2. Then discard the stalks and cut fungi into small pieces.
- 3. And Blanched in boiling water for 1-2 minutes and drain.
- 4. Blanched ground pork in boiling water till well done and drain.
- 5. Place boiled mushroom and ground pork in a big bowl.
- 6. Add chili, onion, tomato, celery, fish sauce, lime and seasoning to taste.
- 7. Place in a serving plate and garnish with Chinese celery.
- 8. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- tanwiratchada Bangkok, TH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktanwiratchada Bangkok, TH
- Not added to any groups yet!