Homemade NoodlesFrom britnik 3 years ago
How to make it
- stir together 1/3/4 cups of flour and salt
- make a well in the center of the flour mixture
- in a small bowl beat egg yolks and egg.
- add water and oile to egg mixture
- add wet mixture to the four
- mix well
- sprinkle a clean kneading surface with reamaining 1/4 cup flour
- turn dough out and knewad til smooth and elastic ( 8-10 mintues)
- cover and let dough rest 10 minutes
- divide dough into four equal portions roll each portion out .. 1/16 inch thick
- let stand uncovered 20 minutes
- lightly dust with flour
- loosely roll dough into a spiral : cut into 1/4 inch wide strips
- shake strips to losen and then cut strips into 2-3 inch lengths
- if cooking immediatley cook 1.5-2 minutes
- if you are storing them.. let them dry on a wire rack. for an hour or til dry.. store in air tight container in fridge for 3 dyas, or place them in freezer bags and freeze for up to 8 months.
The Cookbritnik Colorado Springs, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!