Chicken Cordon BleuFrom morbidlydecayed 5 years ago
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness shopping list
- 4 tsp. Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard shopping list
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh smoked ham shopping list
- 4 KRAFT Big Slice 2% milk Reduced Fat Swiss cheese slices shopping list
- 1/3 cup cholesterol-free egg product shopping list
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PLACE chicken, top-sides down, on cutting board; spread with mustard. Top with ham and cheese. Starting at one short end of each, roll up tightly.
- DIP chicken in egg product, then roll in bread crumbs until evenly coated on all sides. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 40 to 45 min. or until chicken is done (165°F), covering after 25 min.
The Cookmorbidlydecayed Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!