Mandarin SaladFrom lissaleone 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups cooked basmati rice shopping list
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 can black beans, rinsed & drained shopping list
- 10 oz can mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
- feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- olive oil to taste shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice first and let sit to cool.
- Place chopped onion in a bowl and add cover with olive oil; stir and let sit until onions are soft, 10-15 minutes.
- Add chopped celery, black beans, oranges and rice to the bowl. Add more olive oil to taste; sprinkle with Feta cheese and black pepper.
- Serve chilled.
The Cooklissaleone Pearland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!