Hanky PankyFrom Tangerine 5 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350
- Place ground beef, sausage and garlic in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain meat and return to skillet reducing heat to medium low.
- Add Velveeta and stir until the cheese is melted and evenly mixed with the meat.
- Remove from heat
- Put about a spoonful of the mixture on each Wheat Thin cracker, place them on a cookie sheet.
- bake them 5-10 minutes until crackers are slightly browned on the edges
- but not burned
- Remove from oven and enjoy :)