Easy Vegan Overnight OatmealFrom stormy_ide_girl 4 years ago
- PM INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 1/3 cup regular oats shopping list
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegan yogurt*** (I use So Delicious coconut milk yogurt, to keep the recipe soy-free, or you can use 2 tbsp chia seeds instead of the yogurt) shopping list
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled and sliced, or smashed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- pinch of cinnamon shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- ***If you use chia seeds in the recipe, you'll also need to add more "milk", maybe as much as 2/3 cup. shopping list
- AM INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon nut butter shopping list
- pure maple syrup or agave nectar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the PM ingredients in a bowl and place in fridge overnight, or at least for 4 hours.
- In the morning, or before eating, stir the mixture, then add AM ingredients.
- *****You can make this breakfast as big or as little as you would like, meaning you could go 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup milk, or if you would like it to be a smaller meal, you could scale it down to 1/4 cup of each instead.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- stormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!