Broccoli Cheddar SoupFrom TrishDish 5 years ago
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. Italian dressing shopping list
- 1 can (284ml) 25%-less sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 broth cans water shopping list
- 4 cups chopped broccoli shopping list
- 1 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup instant white rice, uncooked shopping list
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- COOK onions in dressing in large saucepan until tender.
- ADD broth, water and broccoli. Bring to boil; cook 8 to 10 min. or until broccoli is tender. Stir in milk and rice and 1 cup cheddar. Reduce heat to medium; cook 5 min.
- POUR into blender or food processor container in batches; cover. Blend until smooth. Return to saucepan; cook on low heat until heated through. Top each serving with cheese.
The CookTrishDish Vancouver, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!