Creamy Bacon Cole SlawFrom ajroche 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used light) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tblsp Splenda or other sugar substitute (I used Truvia and only 1tbsp) shopping list
- 2 tsp white vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp celery seed (I omit this) shopping list
- one 16 oz bag of prepared cole slaw mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 4 slices turkey bacon crispy cooked and crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl put all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Put rest of the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over the other ingredients.
- Stir until well blended.
- Chill and serve.
- Note: I don't add the bacon until right before I serve the dish. That way the bacon stays crispy!