Tater Tot CasseroleFrom ajroche 5 years ago
How to make it
- Season and brown the meat in a skillet.
- While the meat cooks, mix soup, milk, and cheese in a bowl.
- When the meat is cooked, drain and mix in the bowl with the soup mixture.
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil for easy clean up and spread the meet mixture over the bottom of the pan. Cover with a bag of tater tots.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven until tots are crispy. You can let some extra shredded cheese melt over the top at the last minute if you like.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- ajroche N, A
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔