Oyster Sauce Pork & Zucchini Ramen Noodle BowlFrom gkwillow 2 years ago
- olive or canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 pork chop, sliced thin shopping list
- 2 small zucchinis, sliced in 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 Tblsp oyster sauce shopping list
- ramen noodle Oriental seasoning packet shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- cooked ramen noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion and garlic until soft. Add thinly sliced pork and sliced zucchini and stir fry until the pork is not pink and the zucchini is cooked.
- Mix the water, oyster sauce, ramen seasoning, cornstarch and pepper. Pour over pork & veggies and simmer on low heat until thickened. Adjust seasoning and liquid as necessary.
- While the mixture is simmering, cook the ramen noodles, drain and add to the skillet. Combine to coat the noodles with sauce.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!