Apple Pecan TartFrom rhodesbread 4 years ago
- 12 Rhodes™ dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon, divided shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 medium granny smith apples, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted shopping list
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar shopping list
- vanilla ice cream, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 4 ½, 4 ½, and 3 rolls into 3 separate balls.
- Flatten each ball into a 10-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, salt, pecans, apple and softened butter.
- Place one of the larger dough circle in the bottom of a 9-10 inch sprayed round pan.
- Spread half of the filling on the dough leaving a ½-inch border around the outside of the circle.
- Lay the smallest dough circle on the top of the filling.
- Spread the rest of the filling on top of that piece of dough and cover with last piece of dough.
- Press around the edge to seal the dough together.
- Combine the remaining cinnamon and sugar sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut a few vents in the top crust.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!