Crock Pot Beef StroganoffFrom yomamacooks 2 years ago
- 1 boneless chuck roast (2 1/2 pounds) cut into large chunks shopping list
- 1 can (28oz) crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste shopping list
- 1 package (6 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 packets (1 1/2 oz each) beef stroganoff seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine roast, tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms and seasoning mix in a crock pot/slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
- Add noodles to crock pot the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Stir in sour cream at the end of the cooking time.
The Cookyomamacooks Rio Rancho, NM
- Not added to any groups yet!