Vegan Rice PuddingFrom stormy_ide_girl 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine water and rice and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let sit, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Add milk and sugar to cooked rice, stirring well.
- Return saucepan to stove.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring continuously, for 15 to 20 minutes or until very thick and creamy.
- If pudding is too thick, thin with a little more milk until desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract or paste.
- Let rice pudding cool slightly before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- stormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!