Chocolate Peanut Butter CookiesFrom prawnybucket 3 years ago
- 4oz Softened butter shopping list
- 4oz light muscovado sugar shopping list
- 1tbsp golden syrup shopping list
- 1/2 tspn vanilla essence shopping list
- 5oz SR flour shopping list
- 1oz cocoa, sifted with flour shopping list
- 3oz chocolate chips/Smarties/Reece Chips shopping list
- 2tbsp smooth peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cream the butter and sugar until really light and fluffy.
- 2. Add the syrup and essence and beat into mixture.
- 3. Sift half the flour & cocoa into the mix and blend in.
- 4. Now add the peanut butter and blend in.
- 5. Add the remaining flour and cocoa. Mix in.
- 6. Finally mix in the chocolate chips or smarties.
- 7. Roll into small balls, about the size of a ping pong ball.
- 8. Place on a greased baking sheet, (6 to a sheet).
- 9. Bake at GAS MARK 4, 180c, 350f for about 10-12 mins.
- 10. When I remove them from the oven, while they are still hot, I lightly squish the top of the cookies with a fork.
- 11. Let them cool.
- 12. Eat them all up, but remember to share them with your friends! ENJOY!
The Cookprawnybucket Maidstone, United Kingdon
- Not added to any groups yet!