Skillet Corn BreadFrom blombo 3 years ago
- 2 cups masa harina shopping list
- 1/2 cup A/P flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 small can of corn or creamed corn shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven and cast iron skillet to 400°F. Oil the skillet when hot. Once the oil has coated the pan, pour out the excess oil.
- Put all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients together and then very gently stir into the dry. Don't be concerned with lumps. DO NOT overmix.
- Pour immediately into very hot skillet. Then place back into oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- blombo Escondido
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔