Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom kdbradley 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter ; softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.In a large bowl, cream together the butter flavored shortening, brown sugarand white sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla . Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until light brown. Allow cookiesto cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Cookkdbradley Taylor, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!