China Grass PuddingFrom sudha04 2 years ago
How to make it
- Heat milk in a vessel, add china grass and sugar stir continuosly till it melts.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well. Pour this to a bowl and keep aside. Allow it to cool.
- Heat a small pan, add cashews, almonds,coconut and natural cane sugar and roast it till sugar starts to melt. Turn off the heat.
- When china grass has become jelly-like, sprinkle it with the above mixture.
- Chill for 10-15 minutes and serve.
The Cooksudha04 Sunnyvale, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!