Giant Oatmeal CookiesFrom takopoly 3 years ago
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 6 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 6 tbsp fat-free plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375(ish -- my oven has to be at 260)
- In stand mixer bowl, mix sugars, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add oil and yogurt; mix until well combined.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time, and mix; then add oats and mix thoroughly.
- The dough will be very wet. Using a 1/4 cup measurement, drop dough onto baking sheet, leaving plenty of room between cookies. You should be able to fit 6 on a single baking sheet.
- Bake in batches, one pan at a time, for 8-10 minutes. Edges will be lightly golden.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Cool on a wire rack.
The Cooktakopoly Victoria, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!