Triple Chocolate BrowniesFrom chrishile 5 years ago
- 1 c 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 12 oz bag of semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 c sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 c white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 c semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- powdered sugar for garnishment shopping list
- nuts of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Line an 11X9 inch pan with wax paper and set aside
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2 Melt 2 sticks of butter and bag of chocolate chips in medium sauce pan over low heat. Allow the chocolate mix to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In a large mixer bowl mix the eggs, sugar, and vanilla together. After mixed well add chocolate mixture to egg mixture mix well. Mix in flour, salt, white chocolate chips, and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- 3 Pour into prepared 11X9 pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean. Cool for 1 hour on wire rack before cutting.
- Flip pan on tray and pull off wax paper flip back over and cut brownies into squares sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy.
The Cookchrishile Defiance, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!