Vegan PancakesFrom stormy_ide_girl 3 years ago
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 3 3/4 cups non-dairy milk or 3 3/4 cups water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, lightly mix all ingredients until just combined. Overmixing will make the pancakes tough.
- Leave mixture on the counter to rest for 3-5 minutes and then fold it onto itself two or three times, lightly, to make sure that the batter is fairly well incorporated.
- Cook on a greased skillet or griddle over medium to medium high heat until golden.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!