Spicy Pork Chops With Apple And OnionFrom c48113 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large oven proof skillet heat Olive Oil over medium heat
- Fry Pork chops in oil until well browned
- Sprinkle both sides of browned pork chop with generous amount of Cajun Seasoning and Chipotle Pepper
- Add butter and Spread Apples and Onions over Pork Chops
- Cover and bake until done 1 1/2 to 2 hours
- Take out of oven remove pork chops to plate and keep warm.
- Reduce sauce on stove top until desired consistency.
- Serve sauce over Pork Chops
The Cookc48113 Minden, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!