Strawberry Jello MousseFrom circlemoon8 3 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the jello with the boiling water until it has dissolved, then add the ice and stir well.
- Add the strawberries and half of the whipped topping and stir again.
- Spoon this mixture into 6 serving glasses and refrigerate them for a couple of hours until firm.
- Top with the remaining cool whip and serve chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- circlemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!