Frozen Fruit SaladFrom circlemoon8 5 years ago
- 1 small box Strawberry Jello shopping list
- 1 cup Water; boiling shopping list
- 6 ounces Pink lemonade concentrate shopping list
- 8 ounces Cool Whip; thawed shopping list
- 16 ounces Peach slices; drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup Seedless green grapes shopping list
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries shopping list
- 2 Bananas; sliced 1" thick shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water; add lemonade concentrate and stir until melted. Chill until slightly thickened, about 45 minutes. Blend in whipped topping; fold in fruit. Pour into 9x5 loaf pan. Freeze about 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve, unmold. Garnish with additional fruit if desired.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!