Cream Of Onion SoupFrom circlemoon8 3 years ago
How to make it
- Slice onions and sweet off in pot with 4 ounces butter and garlic. NOTE: This must be done at a moderate heat so as to extract all the flavor of the onions.
- Add flour and make a roux. Cook out slowly and without browning.
- Add cold stock. Bring to the boil whisking continuously so as to prevent lumps or burning. Once boiled, reduce and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pass the soup through a blender and place back into a clean pot. Add cream and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- circlemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!