Raspberry Pretzel SaladFrom circlemoon8 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 4 TBS sugar shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 lg pkg raspberry Jell-O shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 12 oz frozen raspberries shopping list
- 16 oz can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350.
- Combine pretzels, butter and 4 TBS sugar. Press into bottom of 9x13 glass pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Gently fold in cool whip. Spread over pretzel layer.
- Mix raspberry Jell-O in boiling water. Add raspberries and pineapple. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Chill.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!