Peanut Butter Chocolate CupcakesFrom hmtraves 3 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3 1/3 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3 tbsp baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix at low speed for 30 seconds, then at high speed for 3 minutes scraping bowl each minute.
- Spoon batter into liners filling them 2/3 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
The Cookhmtraves Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!