Potato WedgesFrom AmericanBeauty 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Cut the potatoes into wedges
- Spray the non stick baking sheet with the crisco butter spray
- Place the wedges into a medium sized bowl
- Spray the potatoes with the crisco butter spray and season to desired taste. Mix the potatoes to spread the seasoning.
- Place the potatoes on baking sheet and bake in oven for 35 Minutes
- Remove Potatoes from oven and serve with desired condiments.
The CookAmericanBeauty Socal, Ca
- Not added to any groups yet!