Linguine With Carrot Ribbons And Lemon-Ginger ButterFrom amysf 2 years ago
- 4 long slender carrots (about 9 ounces total), peeled shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon (packed) finely grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 yellow or orange bell peppers, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips shopping list
- 8 ounces linguine shopping list
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Run vegetable peeler down length of each carrot, shaving into ribbons. Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add lemon peel and ginger; stir 1 minute. Add carrots and bell peppers. Sauté until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in medium pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Add pasta, 1/4 cup reserved cooking liquid, cheese, and lemon juice to skillet. Toss until sauce coats pasta, adding more cooking liquid if dry. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- amysf Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔